Friday, June 01, 2007

Why didn't you just ask! :)


Apparently a lot of you were waiting on the super sale of the year to order Showit stuff! I am absolutely blown away at the response to the newsletter and I'm so excited that these Showit apps are helping so many people! I checked out the store and saw that we had almost 400 orders in one day!

...and I was super encouraged to see so many people excited about the Showit-DVD's!

These are all posts just from today!




and I just got this email from Cristy Nielsen who posted this great show and is already embedding shows on her blog!



11 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

YEAH!!! That's so exciting!!! Amazing how many products you have up there now!:)

Unknown said...

LOL! Gotta love those Holritz Photography effects!

- Nathan

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Man, I got some catching up to do!!! Show It DVDs??? Where the (heck) have I been?????????

Gracie said...

DJ, I'm excited to hear about how many people are being blessed by your products. How exciting!

Sarah Renée said...

Amen to what Gracee said! Way to go!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Hey DJ, it would be awesome to have a feature on showitdvd that would let us offer SALES or DISCOUNTS.

I have different prices for different slideshows so I'm talking about an option to momentarily price all the slideshows at the same price or apply a % discount without having to change the prices individually. I create slideshows for every photo shoot I do so I won't be able to change them individually.

That way we can promote SLIDESHOW SALE or something like that on our newsletters or blogs the same way you do with your products.

Let me know if doable or what you think.

Thanks!

|| davidjay || said...

That's a fantastic idea! We'll start working on that asap!

Emmanuel Speciale said...

your determination will be a success !

Gary Fong, Author said...

congratulations! That's serious!

|| davidjay || said...

I've had a good teacher! :)

serena grace said...

oh man....did i miss the sale?