Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fast I Am

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I ran today. I ran two miles and almost made it under 16 minutes...I will run faster next time but this was pretty good for me. I also ran on Sunday but I only ran one mile.


Yesterday was the CIPPA workshop and we had a great time! I've gotta say that I was super impressed with everyone there. Sometimes when I speak on the east coast I hear photographers say "Well...that might work for you guys on the west coast where everyone is rich and just throws there money around but it won't work here." and then when I speak on the west coast I sometimes here, "The market is so saturated here so I can't charge a lot..." and yesterday was so awesome because there wasn't any of that!

I was amped and so stoked for these photographers because they've already accomplished what so few ever do and that is truly believing that they can get what they want out of their business and create more freedom and more fullfillment in their life!

Kristin snapped this shot of me and yesterday I was so dumb b/c I video taped the first hour but pushed the wrong button so there is no audio. DOH!

11 comments:

swan said...

Dude, it doesn't count when you stop and pause the timer every 45 seconds to catch your breath. You have to run the whole time.

|| davidjay || said...

Hahah....I have done that in the past but this run was straight through! I didn't stop at all.

I've also found that I run faster outside...it's either that or the treadmill tweaks out the Nike+ thing...

Eric McCarty said...

I can explain the faster outside thing. The ladies are watching out there. Ladies Watching = Faster DJ. It's pure science, man.

Deyl said...

and there's a lot of motivation to get to the donut shop before they sell out of warm glazed circles of goodness :)

amynave said...

DJ goes running 1 mile on Sunday = Amy not impressed:P

|| davidjay || said...

Hey! Let's focus on the positive here! 2 miles today baby!!!

Deyl - shutup...I always drive to the donut shop you idiot.

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Freedom! Makes me think of Dave Ramsey's radio show on Fridays...

Brett Austin said...

I just made a really funny comment about how slow you are... but I forgot to push the publish button.

amynave said...

Yes DJ, I'm impressed that you ran two miles today:) Keep it up.

(I just have to give you a hard time)

allan z. said...

ohhhh shoot...i didn't know you can pause!!! now i'll be faster than all of you :) ---i'm catching up..i just got mine last month :D

Fed said...

I'm out hear on the East Coast and I think the guys that are saying that just aren't trying it. I've done slide shows at my past few weddings and everyone loves them. I've received hugs from all the Brides at the end of the night and a call within a day thanking me for everything and that they will recommend me to everyone. Awesome!!!