Monday, June 18, 2007

Funny and ALIVE FEST info!!!

So today my buddy Deyl calls me because I needed to sign all these crazy papers for the house! It's like a neverending trail of paperwork and I guess it's good because all the papers mean something but anyway he was laughing and laughing and I couldn't figure out what he was laughing about so after a few minutes of gut wrenching laughing he asks what on earth I did to my phone because music started playing when he called. A long time ago I signed up for CallerTunes which is fun but I thought I shut it off but I guess it's back on now and this was the song that was playing whenever people called me.

Click here to listen!

...and I leave tonight for the Alive Festival and I'm amped to meet up with some of you! I'm staying at the Hilton right next to the airport because I'm just flying in mid day tomorrow and flying out to Maine on Thursday so tomorrow night anyone who can get together for dinner and then the festival should post up here and I guess we can just connect at the hotel or a restaurant or something! The festival is free tomorrow night so let's connect if you're nearby! A few people have emailed already so I'll try and email you back tonight.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Guess who is playing at Alive! MATT MAHER! This is sooo huge for him since he's only well known in the catholic market! He's playing on Thursday Morning! you need to hit him up for some mad AZ props :) Have a blast! I saw Brandon Heath in concert last night and you would've loved him--he'll be playing at Alive as well. CHEERS

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! Omg!! That is toooo funny! Wow.

Have a blast at the Alive Festival!! So wish I could've made it there!

|| davidjay || said...

:) Shannon! Yea!!! You are the music princess and thanks for the call from the Colbie show the other day!

kennykimdotcom said...

Hey DJ - call me if you get a chance. Have fun in Maine!

Alison B. said...

hahhahahahahahah

diet coke and a pizza please

theshotshot. said...

dj...

dang it, man. my wife and i were dying to maybe catch up with you this year at alive, introduce ourselves and say "what's up
" but we can't go this year!

this will be the first year in like...11 years total i haven't gone - but maybe i can shoot again for next year.

hope you have fun, man. oh - and check out edison glass on wednesday at noon if you like anything rock-ish with lots of energy. i know you're big on the poppy girl-bands, but for what it's worth...lol.

have a good time!

Anonymous said...

HEY DJ..I was waiting on that email. My daughter had her baby last week, I was free to go, but tonight is just not enough notice...dang....so, next year...God willin' and the crick don't rise" YIKES..did I just write that?

Would have loved it...Plus I am on the field tonight shooting, unless it rains. Dang...

next year?

Deyl said...

i thought i might have mistakenly dialed Jay-Z. i always do that :)

Melissa Carl said...

I can't believe this!!! YOU ARE IN MY TOWN AND WE ARE NOT THERE!!!! So freaken weird. I will be staying in that same hotel the end of July. weird.

shotshot-

I had no idea you went to Alive every year. I went for like 4 years and I shot for the festival because Bill and Kathy are best friends with Crystal (my wedding planner and friend) So we were there at the same time and didn't know it.

I am going to try and go next year and bring Gary with.