Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lots of stuff happening

Sorry not to have shared much lately. I've been doing lots of fun stuff but just didn't want to say too much at th wrong time.

So the first announcement is that the Mark III is insanely awesome. I've been doing lots of playing around with it and have been testing it against all the other cameras. I'm doing side by side tests with the Mark III, MarkII, 5d, and the 30d and also playing with all the new features.

The 2nd announcement is that I'm back in this house game! Wow! It's crazy how many things go into buying a house. Seems like every day there are people up there inspection this or that and telling you all the stuff you have to fix.

This house is pretty unique because it's at the very top of Santa Barbara and it's on the side of a cliff so the views are the best in the whole town...and I'm really not exaggerating that at all. This video doesn't even do it justice but it gives you an idea of how you can see the whole city as well as the ocean. I hope all of you get to see it someday.

10 comments:

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Wow what a view! You deserve it after all the work you've put into your business!

I'll be there someday soon!

Congrats!

STEVE DePINO said...

very cool... I think I could get used to waking up to that every morning.

Sarah Renée said...

Beautiful! :)

|| davidjay || said...

yea - the view is unreal!

A few months ago this cool shot from inside the house at night.

scott neumyer said...

Amazingly beautiful. Congrats!

Unknown said...

That's a smokin view!

When's the OSP housewarming party? :-)

Deyl said...

a good view always overshadows the fact that there's an earthquake fault under the house. j/k!

Sara France Photography said...

Yeah, I finally figured out my log in for Blogger and I can start posting comments again! Sorry I was such a freak and had not figured it out! Anyways, the view looks great! Glad you are getting to spend some time in SB!

Tony said...

DJ - We totally missed you today at the conference, but your head would have exploded trying to do both things at once. What a big weekend!

Gracie said...

Good heavens -- I hope you're not afraid of heights!