Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Freedom Club!


Dude! I sent out my newsletter early this morning and I'm stoked so many of you are into the Freedom Club idea!

Also, I had a few goofs early on (sorry about that) but I think they are fixed so everyone should be able to see the videos now and we'll also be going to Flash video soon so that'll make it an even more enjoyable experience for everyone!

Get-free.com was my most expensive domain acquistion so far but I really wanted it. $1500 just for the URL...crazy but it's cool b/c that's what the Freedom Club is all about. Getting Free from the mass of noise out there and getting just the info you need from people who've proven themselves. I've had the priviledge to learn from so many successful and incredibly [b]right photographers who do things differently than I do and I intend on getting many of them involved too so we can help find the information that will work for you.

Click here to see the email with more links and info.

Rock on!
DJ
.

9 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deyl said...

Stoked! are you going to do any workout videos?

dougphoto said...

$15 per year or month?

Darrell Duggan said...

can't even see how you join???

Josh Newton said...

hey man, totally stoked on your work! seriously its so inspiring. you have changed so many photographers lives - your philosophies and talent and giving has given so many of my friends and brides such a unique and wonderful experience. thanks man!

Gary Fong, Author said...

free-get!

DJ is your shirt on backwards in this video?

This is like decorating with freedom.

John said...

DJ- DUDE, this is awesome! It's like OSP on steroids! Being a startup, this is just the remedy I need at this time right now- it's very equipping and encouraging. It's the Investment Circle concept in pure form: Give, Give, Give. I signed up immediately upon receiving the newsletter.

Unknown said...

Just singed up for the newsletter! Can't wait to get it.

J said...

FREEDOM! What a great resource for the industry and totally Rocks that you jumped off to such a great start!

Great to catch up with you in Maine and looking forward to seeing you in your new place this fall!