Monday, June 04, 2007

I did it!

Today I bunkered down and tried to catch up on some emails. I set out to reply to 100 emails today and I made it with one minute to spare. My eyes are starting to go cross-eyed but I made a big dent in my inbox and I'm so happy!!!

I almost gave up at 85. I actually took a screenshot and I was gonna make a post and go to bed but then I said no way! I'm so close and so I jammed out 15 more in the last 30 minutes. Wow. Off to bed now. Thanks for your patience everyone!

8 comments:

Nathan Sawatzky Photography said...

Dude, your awesome. I hope I get to shot with you sometime.
God Bless.

swan said...

My hero. Of course, I noticed, that none of MY emails were replied to. Maybe they were efficiently managed into your trash. Perhaps even by an automated filter? I know how addicted you are to automation. hahahah

Sarah Barlow said...

Whoa dude! That's amazing!!
I'm trying to hack away at mine today..and it's taken me an hour just to do 15....ugh..I guess I lost all my email answering
powers:( hehe!

c r y s t a l said...

I just don't know how you do all that you do, DJ. Props to you, my friend! :)

J said...

I'm wondering the same as Swan...looking to see if you are still coming out to Maine and where your wedding is...are you planning on crashing with us? :) Now this isn't in email form!!

Sarah Renée said...

Daaaaang! You're an e-mail MACHINE!!

melissa said...

Just as I suspected when I got a response to the email I sent in January! I applaud you for hammering out those emails though. It was also great to meet you a month ago at the Maximum Impact event. Keep up the great work!

Jules Bianchi said...

OMG I'm so jealous. I have over 2000 emails in my inbox!!