Monday, September 25, 2006

Tourists...

This morning I did a little walk through for the Pictage Live Webinars I'm doing on Thursday and it's gonna be so fun. If you didn't have a chance to come to a PUG group while I was there you should sign up for the FREE webinar. The first one filled up in a few minutes because they can only have 150 people in each one so Pictage is letting me do two of them so more people can hear it. I'm gonna get the link and post it here hopefully later tonight.



I'm seriously falling in love with Seattle. It's a great place (for part of the year) :) .... today Shelly and walked for like 25 miles (I think) and it was so cool b/c they leave the Seahawks stadium kinda open so you can walk up and look inside.



There seems to be a lot of artsy people here and there are tons of galleries and little coffee shops and you can just walk forever and the buildings and skyline are amazing. We walked so far we had to take a cab back. I wanted to walk and get more exercise but the cab was probably better. ;)

Nap time now and then a big group of local Seattle photographers is going out to dinner. There is such an incredible group of photographers here and I'm excited to meet all of you!

:)
DJ

9 comments:

Jasmine said...

have fun and try not to order a cobb salad!! ;)

Sarah Barlow said...

hmm...walking 25 miles eh?? WOW!!! That's pretty impressive...especially since it takes like 9 hours to do that!;) haha!
Oh sweet!!! Looks so incredible! :)

Gary Fong, Author said...

Let's all move to Seattle!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Dude, why are StL photogs barred from the webinars??

No respect. :(

|| davidjay || said...

Stl photogs are not banned...

:)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Well how do we register for the 2nd one? I got the "class full" message on the first one...but never got any info about the 2nd one?

Alison B. said...

did DJ join forces with WPJA for the webinar?

Jeff LaPlante said...

DJ! It was so fun having you out to dinner tonight with everyone! I agree with Gary. You should move to Seattle so we can hang out more often. :)

Ron Henry said...

come and visite seattle again soon