Friday, September 01, 2006

Cool shot!

Kristin Renee has been helping me out this summer because I knew I'd be outta town a lot and I always think it's funny because she always wants to come and shoot weddings on the weekends even though she's been working all week so I decided to peek back in to the last wedding we shot together and this was the first shot of hers I clicked on and wow! I love it! I dunno why she wants to shoot with me b/c this is way better than any shot I got that day...and it's even cooler because she was actually in shooting the cocktail hour when she noticed this composition.



Great job Kristin! Thanks for all you do for me and sorry I don't talk much when you're here and I always leave and go shopping...and speaking of shopping - I got the coolest stuff this weekend at Z Gallery. I got this pot thing for my bedroom and it took me about 30 minutes to figure out what kind of branches to put in it but I think these work



...and then I also got this little droor thing to set my keys and wallet on when I come inside because if I don't put them in the same spot I'll lose them...and I also got a blanket rack but I didn't take a picture of it.

5 comments:

Keats Elliott Photography said...

Dear Silent Shopper:

Please convey the following to Kristin: really gorgeous shot!

Can't wait to work with her next week at Partnercon -- where she can count on us to TALK HER EAR OFF :)

Sarah Barlow said...

Z Gallery ROCKS!!!!!!!
Sweet stuff!!
And REALLY awesome picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Those decorations are seriously awesome!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Wow, a great photographer with good taste in interior decorating. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! DJ, you are so awesome! I am so blessed to work with a such generous and talented guy!!! YOU ROCK!!! -Kristin Renee......LIL SHAP :)