Friday, September 01, 2006

Cool



So the last couple of days I haven't had much to do because Kristin has been jamming out all the weddings. I think she got 5 up in the last week and she only works for 5 hours a day. The workflow is so fast - I love it...and so today I was surfing the web and I saw one of my pics on the front of Rebecca St. James site! That's so cool!

I guess somehow it got passed to them from a Showit Web show and they stuck it up there. Rebecca St. James is the princess of Christian music and I think one of the reasons she's so successful is because she's always doing somethng new and so is her webite! Everytime I log on there is new info on the front page and it makes me want to go back.

Anyway, just thought that should be something for us all to think about as we develop our next generation of websites.

:)
DJ

4 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

That's sooooo exciting!! :)

Anonymous said...

DJ,

I used that picture because you are SOOO HOT!

XXOO

RSJ

Anonymous said...

HEHE!!! I wonder where RSJ got your blog site???? lol
Maybe i should go get the bgs to post;)

Sara France Photography said...

Cute! That is so great! What a huge compliment!