Friday, September 15, 2006

Still at home


Still at home, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

After having a good two weeks at home in California I'm back to Chicago (my second home) for a big wedding this weekend and then I'm headed straight to Seattle for another wedding out there next weekend. I really want to shoot a wedding in every state before I retire.



Also Pictage just asked me to do another webinar on the 28th because I guess the first one filled up within a few minutes so we're gonna do another one earlier in the day so if you get the email sign up fast because I guess they can only have 150 people in each one. It's gonna be weird to give a presentation without being able to see the audience!



Lunch time!

DJ

3 comments:

amynave said...

YAY!!! Safe and sound:) That's what I like to hear:)

Jay Premack said...

Yeah...love the webinar idea but that one filled up pretty fast as well. I'd like to see your presentation but I guess will have to wait for another one.

Anonymous said...

It would be very sweet if the open source gang could get a priority email for the web seminar signup. Maybe next time :)