Thursday, September 21, 2006

Of Course!

A very special birthday wish to Mr. Andrew Barlow! I think I heard he was invited to be the next Bachelor but I'm not sure...

...and secondly a big congratulations to Ms. Jessica Claire who is by far the most amazing photographer out there and if I had my other computer I would find the email I sent to her a long long time ago telling her she was the best I'd ever seen and she was gonna shoot my wedding...and Shyla just sent me the write-up on her and to my surprise they talked about me a little bit but am I ever glad I wasn't in the competition because I hate losing and there is no question that Jess is the best so next time let's not waste anybody's time with the whole voting thing. Jess - I've told you many times - You ROCK!



Thanks to both of my fans who wrote in and asked why I wasn't included.

:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!!!!! Congratulations Jess!!!!!
I think I may need to book you pretty soon for my wedding in 2020!! LOL
you Rock!!!
:)
Oh...and Happy Birthday Andrew!;)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Why does [b] have such a S.E. grin in that picture? Is there more to it than meets the eye-yi-eye???

Leann said...

Dan, Yeah, there is, didn't you know? You've got to keep up on these things!

Liana said...

You did take that shot... but cut off the best part... here xtreme booty!! lol (much more than meets the eye, Dan!!)

Anonymous said...

thanks DJ! yes, that photo does have some extra "below the belt" goodness :)

Natalie, you're in the books!

|| davidjay || said...

Kept it family friendly lol ...I actually cut it off on accident but I encourage people to checkout the extreme booty on the link to the full article.

:)

Jasmine said...

"Hot and talented"? That's not a shabby write-in vote...I was thinking of something along the lines of "Nice and smart", but I guess the other one will do ;)