Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Seattle is Cool

So I really like Seattle and I don't like it just because Gary Fong likes it. I've only been able to walk around a little bit today but this place is sweet! Seems like a great mixture of old and modern.

First of all Fong and Missy are so nice to let me stay at their sweet pad which is insanely awesome and I love it because it has both city views and water views. I'm super excited to see them tomorrow.
I also like the tall buildings because Santa Barbara doesn't really have any tall buildings and so I was walking around in Chicago and now here just looking up wondering what's in all of them...and then I saw this really different looking parking structure.




I almost forgot this picture which I really like. I took all these with my camera phone when I was walking around today. :)

Anyways, I have like 10,000 emails to respond to and I seriously love hearing from everyone and I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to so many of you. Email has really bogged me down lately and I don't want anyone to feel like I'm being a punk and not writing back. I really want to but when a lot come in like after the tour and after PartnerCon I sometimes feel overwhelmed so thank you for writing and for all the encouragement and questions.






It's so exciting to see so many of you taking steps towards more freedom in your lives and working hard to make continual progress towards your purpose! Keep rocking and I'll try and get back to all of you.



:) My best,
DJ

12 comments:

Brad Person said...

If you have a few free hours, I'd recommend taking a ferry ride across the bay to Bainbridge, walk around and have some lunch on the water over there, bring a good book, check out a few local shops, and then take the ferry back. The ferry looks to be just a few blocks west of Gary's place. Enjoy Seattle! -B

Liana said...

Fun!! Does it really rain there all the time?

(Sorry I emailed you, btw ;) )

blaine said...

I was just there a couple weeks ago on a shoot, loved it too! We did the Bainbridge island ferry... very cool and scenic!

Gary Fong, Author said...

DJ we are watching you on the isight webcam. Put some clothes on.

Just kidding :)

|| davidjay || said...

Your leather couch feels good on my skin...

Gary Fong, Author said...

dude do you have a car? Our battery is dead :)

|| davidjay || said...

oh no... I just took a cab because I knew I'd get lost if I tried to find it myself. ummmm...there's lots of nice people here - I bet somebody will help us.

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ, Hope I can meet u guys somewhere while you here with Timco.... ~erwin

amynave said...

How fun!!!!! I bet you're able to relax now:) However, I don't think Gary is kidding about the camera.

Shyla said...

Yay for Seattle!!
Pike's is my favorite.. Did you watch them throw fish?
FYI, I think the nearest Krispy Kreme is about 1/2 hour away in Issaquah

Yes Liana it does rain all the time, but when its a clear day it is sooo gorgeous!

Sara France Photography said...

I have to agree with you about Seattle! I was surprised how much I liked it when I was there! Love the pics! What an amazing view! Enjoy it! You deserve a break!

Ron Henry said...

The market is great place to hang out and I have shot many clients there..