Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chicago Wedding!


Incredible! I've been able to meet so many wonderful families through my career as a wedding photographer and the two families from last weekend rank at the very top! I was honored to be involved in Talia and Anthony's wedding and have the opportunity to spend time with their wonderful families! They had a gorgeous wedding downtown at the Four Seasons and Brad Person came out from Minnesota to shoot with me and we had a blast! I pulled in the singer from the band for this shot because a shot of just me and Brad wouldn't cut it. :)



and of course here's the slideshow! Yea!




:) Enjoy!
DJ

8 comments:

Brad Person said...

You rock, man. It was a great time! Way cool to have the opportunity to learn first hand from the master :)
Thanks again for inviting me along!
Blessings, -BP

|| davidjay || said...

Haha! I learned from you man!

So awesome hanging out!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots!!

The Four Seasons rocks!!

Anonymous said...

nice slide show dj!When will you be off your computer?lets play dogfighter

|| davidjay || said...

Thanks boss! :) Always workin hard for you! :)

Sarah Barlow said...

...stop looking over my shoulder!! haha!!
Sweet shots!!! LOVE the motion one!!!

Anonymous said...

love the photos dj. so when do i get to shoot with u? glad both of your babies are working. and your prediction about the girl was on the money.

Sarah Renée said...

Aww Four Seasons... what a great place :)