Sunday, September 24, 2006

Seattle View from Fong's

Seattle is so beautiful and I shot a wonderful wedding yesterday and I'll put pics up in a little bit but I just came back to Fong and Missy's place and it is like the most beautiful day ever so I just had to take some pictures. WOW!



click on the picture to see it bigger. I'm not very good at the photostitch thing but it was fun. I'm scared of heights and so it's kind of scary being out on their balcony because it's so high up. We're above the crane next door that is building a new Four Seasons.

4 comments:

Melissa Carl said...

wow great shot, really cool. You make me want to be there! I am so sad our visit with you was so short, we didn't have much time for a heart to heart! You guys should come down to LA or we should come up. We still need to stay at that really cool hotel there.

MISS YOU GUYS!!! :(

|| davidjay || said...

I thought when we were all on our computers we were having a heart to heart?

Anonymous said...

DJ, it's time to grow a little.

I would like you to climb over the rail, and just stand there for a moment, then let go with your hands until you tip backwards a bit, then grab the rail again.

How do you know what it's like until you try?

|| davidjay || said...

Oh my....I just wet myself thinking about doing that...sorry about the couch...