Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane


Leaving on a jet plane, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

...don't know when I'll be back again. Haha...I like that song.



It's kind of a sad day though because for the past couple of months I've been in Chicago every couple of weeks and so I've never had to leave without knowing when I'd be coming back but right now I'm leaving and I don't have another trip planned yet so it was kinda sad. The Barlows always take such good care of me and teach me so much and it's always a blessing to be around them!



Right now I'm off to Seattle and I can't believe I made the flight. We left the Barlows 1 hour and 10 minutes before takeoff and arrived at the airport after boarding had started so I was super thankful for the loyalty programs because I didn't have to wait in lines at all and I even took tme to be nice and talk to the TSA guy about my camera. He was really interested in the image stabilizer and I'm trying to make sure that even when I'm rushed I take time to be nice.



Gotta fly now.



Bye!

DJ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicago is the greatest big city - i love it. i can see why you're sad. i haven't been back since i moved in a few years!

Michael Juiliano said...

if they didn't have winter i'd move there.

Sarah Barlow said...

OH NO!!!! You left one of your socks!!! ;) lol!!!

Shyla said...

...Oh babe I hate to go....

darn you DJ! Ever since I read this post earlier today, I have been walking around singing that song and I cant get it out of my head!!!

Jasmine said...

Shy, I'm sure everyone at Pictage can thank DJ for you serenading them at work! :)