Thursday, July 13, 2006

Too many connections


Haha...just my luck...here I am all excited to catch up on OSP today and it looks like lots of other people had the same idea! :D It should resolve itself after the server refreshes but it's kinda cool that sooooo many people have found OSP! I think it also might have something to do with the Professional Photographer article that just came out and talks a lot about Showit stuff.

Anyway...just wanted to let ya'll know that we should be back together again soon. :)

...in the meantime watch this video by the greatest band in the world.

10 comments:

amynave said...

They gave me goose bumps their so good:)

Kevin Von Qualen said...

rockin video!!!

i'm so glad the tied up guy got free...i was concerned up till the end :)

|| davidjay || said...

LOL...me too...

Anonymous said...

That is seriously the most incredible music video!! They wanted to make it good enough for MTV!! When me and sarah first watched it with the girls, we were clapping through the whole movie!! lol

Sarah Barlow said...

We were?
lol!!
Yeah!! Definitely incredible video..and yeah I still don't exactly get the guy part..but at least it looks cool!

Anonymous said...

yes, sarah..we were...your mind must have been totally cleared being in the carribean...or something..

Shannon said...

i think this is my new favorite song
thanx dj

Anonymous said...

Luv the song & the video!
& Showit software & Davids talent & Sarahs talent!!! Thanx for sharing~

Andrew Barlow said...

OMG!!!! I Have actually met that band before!!!!!! ;) lol

Jim Davis Hicks said...

i'm just ticked that they stole that shot of my bicep and used it without my permission!

rockin song, i've liked it for sometime on the radio but didn't know barlow girl did it.

their so good.