Wednesday, July 26, 2006

San Jose and San Francisco


So yesterday I got to meet up with Jill Johnson and the San Jose PUG and we had a great time! It's such a rush doing these because I'm basically cramming my "Hands-Free" Marketing and "Hands-Free" Workflow talks into two hours but it's been really cool to see everyone so excited about getting to the next level and taking advantage of these new powerful ways to create more freedom in our lives!

I didn't take the picture with the big moon...I got it from google. :)

Tomorrow I leave for a fun wedding in Detroit on Saturday and then I'll be hitting up the East Coast next week! Here is my schedule if you wanna come!

August 1st: Pittsburgh
6:00PM
Panera Bread - Oh Yea! I love this place.
Galleria Mall
1500 Washington Road
Mount Lebanon, PA 15228

August 2nd: New York
6:00PM
Jason Groupp Photography
Chelsea Arts Building
526 West 26th Street
Suite #305 - 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001

August 3rd: Nashville
6:30PM
St. Bernard Building
2021 21st Ave. S
Nashville TN 37212

...and if you want a laugh watch me trying to speak french.

18 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Dude!!...Panera Bread is headquartered right here in St. Louis. They started out as St. Louis Bread Co. -- you should really come here and visit our little PUG...we'll have it at the Bread Co. And you'll be able to sample products that aren't available in other markets yet!

So what date are you coming? :)

Shannon said...

Ah sad..but all of those are so far from the West Coast
:( Have a blast!

Sarah Renée said...

Ooh! Can I come to New York?? ;-)

Deyl said...

have you figured out a hands-free workflow for laundry yet? thats always plagued me :)

David M Deutsch Enterprizes said...

Hey, while in Detroit, give me a call if you need a 2nd shooter I'll clear my schedule) or if you want to go out to dinner with my wife and I.
DMD

Anonymous said...

Hi!
when are you coming to boston?

Alison B. said...

yay nashville! we can't wait!

Liana said...

bosouir! lol

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! I just kept watching that first part over and over!! You were talking just like my dad when he tries to talk in a spanish accent..except you were trying to talk in french or italian..

Sarah Barlow said...

That video is HILARIOUS!! WOW!

c r y s t a l said...

That video is great, DJ! haha! Made me laugh!!! :)

Dude, you are totally gonna be in my "neck of the woods" August 3rd! Well, close anyways! You could totally make a stop off in Arkansas! :P Liana's gonna be here on the 6th! You know you wanna slow down while you're in the South!!! :) I'll fix ya up some good country cookin'! hehehe!

Frank DiMeo said...

Hey Bud!

I'm really getting stoked about seeing you next week at Jason's place in NYC.

Can't wait!

Miss you (-:

Shyla said...

Deyl... there are two options for a hands-free workflow for laundry...
#1. Drycleaning
#2. its a great service called "wife"!

;)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

RE: what Shyla said...

The dry cleaning option is a LOT cheaper, buddy. ;)

Jasmine said...

Dry-cleaning may be cheaper, but having a wife is way more FUN! :)

Amy DeYoung said...

Are you coming to Florida at all? Having trouble finding your whole schedule... I hope you are :)

www.PARADISEDP.com said...

Ok, I am trying to keep up with all the people that have moved to blogger but can't figure out how to subscribe to your blog. What do I click to subscribe like Xanga.com. I do have a blogger account.

sara d harper said...

Hey why are you coming to Nashville? I live here and I'm on OSP, I feel like I know you...but I don't. What's going on here, did I miss something??