Friday, July 28, 2006

Quotes!

I finally made it to Detroit after a day and a half of traveling and I'm exhausted! Phewww... but I just read some really cool quotes on Shyla's blog and I love quotes!!! I used to save all my favorite quotes and I had tons of web pages that I'd look at with quotes on them.

This is a good one I snagged from Shyla's blog and there are more on there so check it out!

"All things being equal, people will do business with a friend; all things
being unequal, people will still do business with a friend."


:) I used to always tell myself, "DJ, if you want more work then just talk to more people." and it's so true because like Tim Sanders says, "Your network is your networth." and so the more people you're in contact with the more you are potentially worth. This is kinda hard for me though because I'm slightly on the introverted side so I really have to make an effort to go out and meet new people...people always laugh when I tell them that but it's true. I have a pretty close core group of friends that I feel really comfortable around and I enjoy hanging out with all people but I definitely get my energy from being alone.

Ok..bye...

14 comments:

Liana said...

an introvert in disguise! (trust me, know how that is)

*big luv-cat hugs*

Deyl said...

i love the look on that detroit pistons guys face.

alright, now go be alone :)

Shyla said...

Deej, are you like one of those batteries that requires 24 hours to charge, for 10 minutes of use ;)


Me too Liana! I think we should just call ourselves outgoing introverts! :)

Tim Halberg said...

sounds like maybe Shyla is reading the little red book of selling?

amynave said...

Your funny:) Ya I already knew that:)

Go and revamp:) haha

|| davidjay || said...

More like 48 hours!

Anonymous said...

Miss you.

MJ

Anonymous said...

Miss you too Amy and Shyla.

MJ

amynave said...

MJ,

Your the meaning in my life
ohhhhhhhhhhh. haha..... miss you tooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Sara France Photography said...

It took me a while to get that about you. Since I am such an extrovert! I think it is awesome that you do not need anyone else around you to recharge! You always want what you can't have. ;) See you in Denver!

amber said...

dj
thanks for guiding and encouraging others of us who are a little unsure of the whole world of meeting new people. it really is a scary thing to just go alone and put yourself out there for the unknown. but i broke through a wall that was a long time standing...so thanks :)

Paige Kearin said...

I have been on the road a lot and enjoy meeting new people. I learn so much from the random person on the plane who I never would have met otherwise. I love the diversity. That quote is so true.

Holritz Photography said...

You mean, people don't know you're an introvert???

All cool people are introverts.

Except Nathan.

And Amy.

well, okay, lots of cool people are introverts :)

love ya.

amber

|| davidjay || said...

Amber! :) I'm staying in Nashville an extra day! I'm not gonna fly out till Saturday morning so I hope you and Nathan can stay around a bit!