Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Safe in SD



Wow! What a rush!




Today me and my best friend Deyl, who's from San Diego, flew down here on a private plane and it was so much fun! One of my buddies from college Kevin Kreutz lines me up with his girlfriend who's an incredible pilot and she flew us here in just over an hour and a half! It was amazing! No 405 traffic - No security lines or plane changes. Heather - YOU TRULY ROCK!

...and we got to fly over some monumental places too which was so fun!

6 comments:

Brett Austin said...

That is SICK!!! I'm definitely going to have to try that with you guys next time!

Any exciting moments in the air? I don't think I've been in a smaller plane and I've heard they "respond" to the wind a little more.

amynave said...

How awesome is that:)

Were you scared????? :) LOL.....

Liana said...

Ohhh... was it scary?? A ton of my friends here are pilots but those itty bitty planes and heights ....eekkk...

Sarah Barlow said...

Oh no way!! That's awesome!!
That's hilarious cause I was just thinking that you should just buy your own plane for all this traveling your doing!! LOL!
Yeah...those little planes can be freaky...but they are so much fun too!! :)

Deyl said...

So fun! It was faster flying back to SB this evening. I think you weighed us down a little :)

too many krispy kremes :)

damian said...

dude! that kicks ass! I cant wait to be on my own with photography and fying around in air planes. give me one more year and I will be there with ya.
whoohoo!