Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I can't sleep!

I can hardly contain myself I'm so unbelievably excited...notice anything new in my scripts folder :D



...I just got done playing with it and say goodbye to post processing because Showit Effects 2.0 does it for you! I didn't believe it either until I just watched it extract and edit my RAW files and then save them automatically into my Favorites folder all ready to upload for Pictage.

When I first dreamed of a fully automatic post processing system I didn't think it was actually possible but we're getting really close with Bridge and Showit Effects. I bet I could get through a wedding in less than 90 minutes now and maybe even under an hour. I'll have to try it out when I get back from the tour.

Oh yea...the "Colon slider" is pretty handy too!

Anybody going to the San Diego PUG tomorrow will get a sneak peak and maybe a first shot at picking up a copy...we'll see!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi david, whats a Colon slider???

JeffersonTodd said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see it later this week!

Anonymous said...

DJ!!! I can't believe it! We can't wait to be able to apply those settings to our RAW's. We might try and come to SD tomorrow... We shall see, if not we hope to see you some soon day!

Michael Norwood said...

Amazing. I can't wait to see it in action. You need to make one of your videos for it!

Shyla said...

What?! An entire wedding in under an hour?? WOW! So, what do you plan on doing with all his extra time you'll be saving? ;)

hmmm...Maybe I should start shooting RAW...

allan z. said...

You're the man!!!

Sara France Photography said...

I will be there. ;) Oh, I guess that was obvious! Lauren and I are doing the excited dance here about 2.0! So excited!!

amynave said...

I wish I could be there DJ:( So sad that I'm gona miss your opening Act:)

Is someone gonna tape it???????

Can't wait to start using Showit effects 2.0:) wahoooo!!!

Anne said...

Will I get to see it up close and personal when you're in Detroit next week?!? :-)))