Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thanks SD

The San Diego PUG was wonderful....I was a bit nervous and scattered being the first one but everyone was incredible and asked really good questions.


I think the highlight for everyone was watching Showit Effects 2.0 automatically batch through the full sized RAW files without me having to even lift a finger. It was definitely the hit of the night and it was only the 2nd time I had ever used it and it worked flawlessly! It's brilliant and the rush I got when I pressed play and watched it work while I did nothing was so fun!

Ok...gotta get some rest because I have to be up in 4 hours to head to my home town of Phoenix, AZ! I'm really excited because I have so many friends in AZ who I haven't seen in so long.

8 comments:

Simon Kemp Hyde End Studios said...

SIE 2 sounds great, can you let us know some more about what it does and how it works?

Thanks, Simon

Jim Cook said...

Have fun in Phoenix and eat at Aunt Chiladas!

Anonymous said...

...ahhhh, Aunt Chiladas! I still want to finish what I left on the table that night cuz I was so full!

Jasmine said...

You did beautifully last night and while ShowIt Effects is off the hook, you were even better!

Liana said...

oh yeaah... need to get some tips from you AZ guys on where to go ... just bought my tix for a wedding out there this fall :)

climbergal said...

Great job last night! I finally got to see the famous DJ in person. I think my fiance was a little jealous. :)

Sara France Photography said...

As always you rocked the house last night! Even on your worst day you are the best! The content that you share touches people and you touch people! You are going to have a great tour and PUG get ready! I still can not believe there was so many new people there! People are drawn to you!

Anonymous said...

And how do you explain to Gary that you shoot RAW...? ;-)