Sunday, September 21, 2008

Funny Stuff!

I think I forgot to post some of these videos but they are so awesome! You have to see them!

Jalene is our lucky winner from Orlando...and I shouldn't say "lucky" at all because she worked for this! Driving an hour an a half at 2:30am to get $500 Showit Bucks! That's commitment! I love it!

Click here and go to her blog to check it out!

and thanks to Amanda Eller for the heroic rescue of me in the fountain! You must watch this! This is awesome! After a few days in the fountain I shed my swimsuit so cover your eyes!!



...more fun posts from the road soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the videos DJ!

And, so sorry to hear about all of your troubles in Canada. Phewy on them... :)

Jalene Nichole said...

Awww thanks DJ for the nice comments! I am working on my site and I must say I LOVE Showit! But hey how do I actually get the credit? I'm a little confused on that part :)

Fed said...

Forgot us too!

http://jamesfederico.blogspot.com/2008/08/yeppie.html

Been signed up for Showit sites for a while still working our site out and adding videos very we recorded last weeks. www.thefedsstudio.com