Saturday, September 06, 2008

Find the Bus and win $500 Showit Bucks!!!

Tonight we saw the movie Traitor and it was really good. We went to a 10:45 showing and so we got back to the hotel around 1:30 and Brett and I were feeling like showing off our spy moves as we hid the bus! We have a video from NC where Brett and I went swimming together in a fountain so if you can find us before that video is posted we'll give you $1000 Showit bucks. We are in some fountain somewhere....and if you're in Orlando checkout this video to find the bus and win $500 FREE Showit bucks!







4 comments:

terri said...

BUMMER!!!! it is 10:35 am on sunday.....
i just got back from the hotel and the bus has already been found !!!!!! who are you ?

it was so much fun trying though !!! thanks for a great show on thursday dj .... hope you had a wonderful stay here in florida !!! safe travels to your next 2 shows and home .....

terri z

Anonymous said...

Who Found it?! It was gone this morning! :( ::sniff sniff::
- Missy Desiree

* said...

I thought it would have been you, Missy! :)

Jalene Nichole said...

Well alas I am the one who found the bus in orlando but the video isn't that great because it was still dark out! Crazy thing because I checked the blog before going to bed at 2:30 am and DJ had posted the video! So I hopped into my car and drove an hour and a half and was the first one the find it! I scrapped my leg trying to hop over the stupid fence becuase of course at 5:00 am it was still dark out and the pool was still locked. I felt like a burglar but it was worth it! Yeah!!!! Sorry I didn't post it earlier but you can check it out on my blog!

http://jalenedortphotography.blogspot.com