Friday, October 26, 2007

night night


So it's super late like 1:40am. I just got back from a birthday celebration and it's pretty cool because there are 8 people checking in on the live cam. I just have it pointed out at the city because I love seeing the city at night.

I'm stoked that blogger finally added the ability to be notified when blog comments are made so be sure to check this on when you leave a post so you can see what everyone else says too.

I have breakfast with my buddy Kevin Sturm in 6 hours so I better crash out. He's a super smart business consultant and you can get some awesome business advice on his blog!

9 comments:

Justine Ungaro said...

DJ, this is hysterical. You are a brave man, I wouldn't want anyone spying on me at work because I'm usually in my pj's until at least noon. :)

|| davidjay || said...

haha...me too! The only reason I'm dressed today is because I had an early breakfast meeting!

Kevin Sturm said...

I see you for breakfast and now I can watch you all afternoon. Too funny!

Unknown said...

Isn't it creepy knowing we are all watching you! This cracks me up!
Leslie

Jason Albright said...

you are having way too much fun with this

Jules said...

This is very strange. I come to your blog and see a chair. Leave the room for 15 minutes, and come back to see you sitting on it. It's like seeing a ghost, and it's almost scary. haha.

Kimberlee West said...

Is this for real? I can't watch, feels way creepy. :)

Kimberlee West said...

Ok but I have to admit, now I want to know... what book are you reading?

Rodolfo Arpia said...

DJ, stoked about next Tuesday... I even moved a consultation I had scheduled at 6:30pm ;-)