Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Getting Fit


Getting Fit, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I went for a run yesterday for the first time since moving in
here...wow....that's scary. I had been swimming a bit but not enough.
It's time to get serious and get in shape. Now that I'm home it's
easier to eat healthy too.

Yesterday I had an energy bar for breakfast
- a sandwich and grapes for lunch and cereal for dinner. I had some
yogurt in the middle of the day too.

This morning I am making myself a shake.

Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

Kimberlee West said...

That shake looks awesome! :)

Rachel Brooke said...

You should try some Muscle Milk... vanilla creme and chocolate are really good!

Ginger Murray said...

YUM!
I only had time to eat fast food the last 2 weeks because I was on the go so much!(But does Chipotle count as fast food? It's KIND of healthy..). Definitely easier to eat healthy when at home! All of you people who run are inspiring.. I'm considering joining a gym this winter (cause MN winter isn't good for running..or swimming:))

Tim Halberg said...

didn't you have a similar post to this when you first moved in?? ;-)

Tunji Sarumi said...

Wow

Paige Kearin said...

Way to go!

Unknown said...

Well done!!
BTW I still don't understand why Apple is taking so much time to release IPhone in Europe :-(

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Great work...now take a break and meet me at Krispy Kreme for a little treat for all your hard work...