Sunday, October 14, 2007

Justin and Mary!

I have an interesting observation and unlike most of the things I post on my blog this is actually not an absolute fact. :) ... but yesterday I shot another wedding for two friends who are wedding photographers as well and I've shot 4 or 5 weddings now for wedding photographers and they are always gorgeous. Why is that? I dunno but it's true...even Justin was gorgeous yesterday. It was great!

They had an incredible wedding and I was so excited for them because they are the type of people who everyone enjoys watching succeed and they have so many friends out here and that will drive their success more than anything else.

Click here and go to their blog to see the Showit Slideshow!

I got to shoot with Becker, Matt Grazier, my videographer Paul Rogers and Sarah Barlow as well as 12 or 13 of the awesome photographers that they invited to their wedding. It was a blast and I really enjoyed seeing Becker do his magic with the ladies. Seriously...everytime the girls congregated Becker was there and I don't know if he was there because they were or if they were there because he was there but we had a good time harassing each other all day and it's all on video so stay tuned.

7 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

DJ- Thank you so much for posting Justin & Mary's slide show so quickly! I was so sad that I missed their wedding and now I feel like I was there. Your work is amazing. It was fun meeting you and we CT Puggers look forward to seeing you & Sarah again in NY this week!

Grazier Photography said...

Fun stuff! Hope your NYC visit goes well! Enna

Studio Foto said...

Hey, it was good meeting you at Justin and Mary's wedding. Looking forward to showit sites. See you at the Pictage booth on thursday.

JAGstudios said...

the slideshow looks great! have fun in NY, see you thurs. be well.

Krystal said...

Hey DJ- So great to finallly meet you! I absolutely cannot wait to start designing Justin + Mary's rockstar wedding book with all the hot images everyone took!!!! It's definitely going to be the hottest book ever! Great job and see you Thursday!

Tunji Sarumi said...

I would have guessed this is the Hotel Marriott???

Mike Larson said...

rock job on the wedding, we hung out with them tonight at the pictage dinner party, and missed you, but i saw some of the images and heard the stories, sweet canvas man!