Friday, November 07, 2008

Workshop Mania :)

Today David Beckstead is having a workshop at the Freedom House and it's been amazing seeing all of his amazing photos. He's been an inspiration to me ever since I started shooting weddings.

December Workshops
Another workshop happening up here is The Boudour Divas in December!

...and if you're looking for a killer workshop in Hawaii next month be sure to checkout Mike Colon's workshop!

January / February Workshops
Lastly, there is little old me having a couple all inclusive Freedom and Slumber workshops at the Freedom House in January and February. They are already half filled and there are less than 5 spots left for each one! Each one is limited to 10 people.

2 comments:

Brittany Leigh said...

hey...Can we come up for YOUR workshops?

Anonymous said...

I have to say I LOVE David Beckstead.... I use to serve him as a waitress at a Chinese Food restaurant in Payson AZ when he used to live there.

He is an amazing artist and great guy! He is one of my inspirations!!