Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tim Halberg Video


Checkout Tim Halberg's rocking new video! This is so great and my guess is that this will do more for selling him than anything else. Honestly these videos are so powerful. I think Tim edited this himself which is incredible. He's a man of many talents.

If you don't want to edit it yourself hitup my man Paul at PhotographersReel.com if you're looking for something like this! You can see what he's done for me, Jasmine Star, Bobby Earle and has a bunch more coming!

7 comments:

Jayson said...

Awesome video. I just put a video up on my website over at http://www.jaysonsphotography.com under Jayson. Tim's video rocks.

FotoCielo Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FotoCielo Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Halberg said...

I'm getting feedback that those using Internet Explorer for their browser can't see the video... hopefully I'll get it built into our website pretty soon as a flash video so more people can see it.

And seriously, thanks to you man for the inspiration to get off my butt and do something "good enough" rather than nothing at all.

Ginger Murray said...

Left him some blog love.

Paul rocks, too! Editing video is much fun... wish I could do more video like Paul!

Jason Albright said...

that Tim Halberg, what a great guy! He was my wedding photographer and I still tell friends what a great job he did.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Very cool vid! Did Russell really shoot in Super 8? Either way I'm diggin' the film grain look, really nice quality. Funny though, I literally just posted my promo video on my blog & website's splash page today =)