Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back to the Hotel


Back to the Hotel, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I had to head back to the Canary because for the next couple of days
there is a cleaning crew at the house with these giant fans and
vaccums and all sorts of crazy stuff. They clean every inch of the
house which is crazy but it was impossible to work with all the
commotion so I'm back downtown.

I love it down here. I got up early and ran down along the beach and
now I'm having a quiet morning.

:) the Canary is pretty cool. Last night I hungout in this neat little
lounge area with my buddy Michael and had appetizers and there is also
a sweet rooftop place to go and chill.

4 comments:

.Alli.son. said...

such a pretty room!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Sounds awesome, DJ. Hope you get to get back home soon!

~just me~ said...

hey. found your site through someone else's site. so fun to see that you live in SB like me! :)

anyway... sorry to hear that you've been displaced due to the fires. hope you can get back in, soon.

Unknown said...

oooooh....I dig that bathroom light fixture!