So in a few hours I leave for a super awesome couple of days in Chicago with the Sarah Barlow and her family. A group of us will be going to the Maximum Impact conference and I'm 100% positive it's going to be a life changing event.
So on to the important stuff - I got some new luggage! Ever since I've started traveling a lot I've been looking for the perfect travel bag and I had very very high expectations!
It had to be able to:
• Carry 3 days worth of clothes.
• Extra pair of shoes
• My laptop
• Be carry-on even from Santa Barbara which means it has to be a backpack because otherwise you can't sneak it by the guy at the door of the plane.
• Open up completely because it's so hard to work out of some bags that only open at the top.
• Have soft wheels because my old bag had noisy ones and it bugged me. (The lady looked at me so funny when I was poking the wheels.)
• Have LOTS of secret compartments and zippers (guys like that stuff)
• Match my car (not really - but it does so that's a bonus!)
It's a killer bag made by Tumi - Here's a link!
...so the only bad thing about it was that it had this dumb logo on it and I almost didn't buy it because of the stupid logo. I told the lady at the store that it looks like something that a jr. higher would like...so when I came home I grabbed my switch blade that I got in Brazil (guys like those too) and I removed the logo. Doesn't it look so much better without it! :)
Ok...gotta go get some sleep - I just had fun finding all my new "places" for stuff. Yea!