Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thinking


Thinking, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I just read an old proverb that says, "Develop your business first before building your house." This is certainly what I've been doing...but i'm becoming less and less content just building my business but I've also found myself really resisting starting the "house building" and adding another dimension to my life.

One of the reason's I've been getting up early is to spend time praying about this and trying to get some direction about where to go next. I know a lot of you have been praying for me too and thank you for that.

I'm excited for the wedding today and as soon as I can get online I'll get some pictures up for all of you.

:)

7 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Wedding? What's a wedding? You mean you're gonna start shooting weddings now too? Man, your diverse and plentiful talents amaze me...

Deyl said...

stoked you've been keeping up on your goals... so much wisdom when we open up that Book :)

THE assistant said...

So glad to hear you are taking a few moments for DJ! So glad to hear you are choosing to spend them with the Lord. As for the house...A time and a season for all things my friends...that season is just around the corner.

Unknown said...

That's because once you take that leap (forgive me for reading this to mean more than just "house"), the tables turn and all of a sudden the house will always come BEFORE business. So you need to get your business to the point that it will support the house AND give you time to enjoy it. :)

Unknown said...

PS - sometimes we don't fully realize how ready we are until we are mid-flight AFTER having taken the leap...

Enna

|| davidjay || said...

Dan - I think this might have been wedding number 120 over the past 4 hours...it is funny how people forget that.

I agree Enna...no sense adding things to your life unless you can enjoy them!

KATEE said...

HA! I have that scripture up on my bulletin board--- Prov. 24:27...
Stoked you're enjoyin' the journey and prep time!!! :)