Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No sympathy...

It's ok...I know I didn't deserve any sympathy and your posts were funny... The night went by pretty fast and I spent the last couple of hours hiding out in this shower room that I found which was totally sweet! ...and I saved $500 b/c all the rooms were booked so that's a bonus! I made this video at 2:00am this morning!

Now I'm in Germany making a change and then flying back to SB! Yea! I'm so excited! I also just found out that one of my weddings got cancelled this year and I'm so amped because it's the weekend of one of my good college buddies wedding so now I can go to that!

19 comments:

Michael Aaron said...

You're looking pretty scruffy there DJ. Glad you are coming home.

michael

The Alpha Course said...

ROFLOL!!!!!

Brett Austin said...

Remind me to never travel with you!

.... oh crap!

Holritz Photography said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! LOL!

- Nathan

Paul and Laura said...

Hey if your ever in NJ I have a nice bathtub you can crash in! LOL

Natalie Joy said...

hahahah. wow.
With how much time you had there you probably could take like a 3 hour shower and not even worry about anybody waiting or running out of hot water! lol

shithead said...

That is hyterical.

Tim Halberg said...

you goober, that's funny!!!

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

DJ you're crazy! What an adventure - let us know if you get caught.

J said...

Geeze...glad you cut away before you jumped in!

Vanessa said...

The only place you can hang out all night in a chichi hotel is the shower? God really takes care of you, doesn't He DJ?


this post is priceless.

:)

|| davidjay || said...

I've made it back safely to Chicago! Yea! Thanks for laughing at me everyone. Jerks.

Sandifer - I'll send you the rest of the video later...

lol j/k

Natalie Joy said...

Come VISIT US!:(

Paige Kearin said...

You're so hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.

ron said...

HA HA! Been there dude....but you are way too funny!

You know it's a good thing no one came in when you were doing the video...they would have thought you were REALLY weird.

lori nordstrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary Fong, Author said...

"In pursuit of Happyness"

Emmanuel Speciale said...

Excellent !!

Anonymous said...

Hey David ;)
Great European Experience!