Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back in France!


So I'm back in France for a quick meeting and 2 day workshop with Samuel and Planche Contact! Samuel has been a great business partner and he is leading the charge here in France and encouraging photographers to adopt this attitude of abundance and embrace openness! These philosophies are key to creating freedom in your life!




Also, for english speaking photographers you can now join us in France! It's the week of July 8th!

The next workshop will include the famous wedding photojournalist Bob Davis and will have instant translation to French through headsets so both French and English speakers should come! I'll be staying out here for a little fun after the workshop and possibly apartment hunting :) so if you come from the UK or the states we can hangout and celebrate Mark Miller's birthday together!

Also checkout this funny blog Samuel showed me! Bed jumping!

I worked out again today! This is 3 days in row! I haven't gone this many days in a row since college. I started weighing myself before my first day of training and this is what happened...

17 comments:

Dane Sanders said...

Dude, that's awesome. So jealous! Drew and I are stranded on Catalina ... rough water or something ... looking into a helicopter ... or, maybe checking around for an apartment :) ...

kennykimdotcom said...

haha, took me a while to figure out what the video clip was about. once i figured it out, I started laughing. :-) good stuff. I love that kids side in you.

Brett Austin said...

That stands for USER ERROR!!!

Geesh DJ... it's a scale... how hard can it be?

Unknown said...

Parrrrrrrrrrttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it'd be great to meet up with you all for my birthday party!

Keats Elliott Photography said...

The bed jumping thing was so funny. But I have no idea how they do it... I'm expecting a full DJ style video tutorial before I attempt my first jump :)

Sarah Barlow said...

HA! I was thinking about going to Europe for my birthday! Now I have an even greater excuse!! Sounds like a blast! :)

Natalie Joy said...

Bob (and Dawn) Davis Rock:)

|| davidjay || said...

I'll work on a training video.... lol...

amynave said...

HEY........ Stepping on and off the scale doesn't count as training or a workout:P

Daniel J. Watkins said...

fat men are sexy!!

Unknown said...

Working out is okay, it's the FOOD that gets me!!

kennykimdotcom said...

man that bed jumping site was hilarious. I can see myself using this as a shot for the couple towards the end of the night! This is awesome!

Dawn Davis said...

Aweeeee, ((grin ~ grin)) Natalie, we miss you and your family!!! When is DJ coming back to so we can see you all again?!!!!

~ Dawn & Bob

Natalie Joy said...

Um...partnercon!!!!
We've been talking lately how we neeeed to get together again!
So seriosly lets make a date!
:)

Paige Kearin said...

Whoo Hoo! Before you know it you'll be crossing the finish line.

Andrew Barlow said...

well DJ, according to salterhousewares.com the max weight on that scale is 330lb, or 150kg (whatever floats your boat). So what I wanna know is where you keep it all? ;) lol
We'll have to hit the gym when ur here, at least get u under 300...
:P

Dawn Davis said...

Natalie...

Uggh, I can't seem to leave you a direct message so I'm just going to post here! Exciting... I can't wait to see you at PartnerCon!

~ Dawn