Friday, April 27, 2007

Back of camera


Back of camera, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

Hey everyone...I thought you'd enjoy this picture...I took a picture with my phone of the back of my camera from this welcome party we're having before the wedding tomorrow. Lol...I'll have better pictures up as soon as I have internet...can you believe I haven't had internet this whole time other than on my phone.

It's been gorgeous down here and we met a cool videographer who told us about an insane secret getaway where you stay in palapas (sp?) right on the ocean so we're gonna blast there for a couple of days after the wedding.

I miss you guys...i'm so used to being able to stay in the conversations with everyone and keep up on the blogs.

Ok...back to shooting...

3 comments:

Steve said...

Four days no running....How were those doughnuts?

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! Seriously!! By putting that Nike+ thing up here your going to have thousands of people keeping you accountable! lol!

HAHAHHA...No internet! That's amazing that you have survived this long! :)

Darrell Duggan said...

Wow...The resolution on that new Canon III thingy looks great (for a Canon I guess).

May want to run it through a sharpener and noise software though.

:) :)