Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Planche Contact - Lyon, France


Planche Contact! Lyon, France, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

Today we finished up another great workshop with Planche Contact!

I really get excited when photographers are open and wanting to take advantage of new systems and new tools and I'm convinced that my new friends out here are going to excell very fast if they adopt some of these new philosophies because they will be the first French photographers to do so! They will actually be some of the first photographers in the world fully take advantage of this "Hands Free" system because only a few people even in the U.S. are doing it.

It was so cool tonight when David Bornais started talking at dinner about the photographers he knew of in the U.S. because they were all my friends and he said he knew them because they were the ones sharing information! So cool! I have a video clip of him talking about Dane and the Simple Photo Minute and Jasmine Star and others and I'll try and put it up tomorrow!

Now...I gotta go find a hotel room for tomorrow night back in Switzerland.

7 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You Rock DJ!
Be back soon in France!
We already miss you!
I hope you'll enjoy your night in Switzerland ;o)

david bornais said...

Hi DJ, thank you very much for your workshop and your frindly. I hope your travel to go back at home will be ok. It was awesome for me and I hope I'll see you next time.

Jasmine said...

Ha! Tell David Bornais I said "Bonjour!" :) What a small world!

Chrised said...

Hi David,
Your conference give me so much things that i am changing my life, focus in my new decision of making biography, sharing that new knowledge with friends and family and helping Jean-Christophe first to renovate his website !Many thanks for your help. With my best wishes for all you desire and we keep in touch for working again together.

BERNARD ROBERT said...

merci David de nous avoir communiquer
ta maniere d'aborder la photo de mariage.
que d'émotions et de semtiments tu as su nous faire partager.
VAMOS

|| davidjay || said...

Merci Merci Merci! You guys rock!

I can't wait to see you all again in July!!!