Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sunset


Sunset, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

It's 6:30 in the morning and i'm up reading thinking and praying. One of my Easter resolutions was to get up at 6am every day and I've done it ever since!



It's really weird because I don't feel jet lag anymore or even feel what time it is for that matter because it's actually 3am for me and when I was in Europe the time was way off and I dunno why but it doesn't bother me.



It's gorgeous here. Warm and windy and there are these huge pools that go throughout the whole hotel. I brought my underwater housing so I'll take some fun pictures.



More later...

6 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

I suppose this was actually a sunrise! Lol..

blaine said...

Nice shot! Is that really taken with your camera-phone?

You gotta start lugging around your 5d to take these pics... this shot would make some money in stock! That is of course if the file size was a bit larger than 100kb...

:)

Mr. Billey said...

Life is Good! Soak it up! Sometimes just opening your eyes and realizing life is good is enough to be happiness!

Rachel's Blog said...

looks like a nice view... I take the same shots, except with my feet up in the air w/the sky/clouds as the bkgnd on the tropical trips I've taken. So too funny to see your feet in the shot as well..... could be a fun series for you, since you travel so much. :] There's a coffee table book for ya'

J said...

If you can get out of Cancun! Just shoot a wedding down there and Tulum is where you want to be...if you can check out Posada Margarita, but you will need reservations...only 6 tables right on the beach!

Have fun!

Bridget said...

I am so blessed to see a Man of God in the photography business. I am interested in starting in the industry, and to find a Brother is of comfort to me. Blessings to you, David!

Bridget