Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Taking Time


Taking Time, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

This is one of my favorite times of the year. It's just over 70
outside with a little breeze and so I went for a run this morning and
then grabbed my book and headed out by the pool. Next to the pool is
this giant tree which loses all its leaves but then sprouts these
gorgeous flowers and that attracts all sorts of pretty birds.

Someone asked me at the workshop where I would go if I could go
anywhere in the world and I thought for a minute but landed on SB. I
love it here.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I can't tell if those are bird feeders hanging in the tree, but if they aren't, you should buy one. Like they said in the movie, "If you build it, they will come." I have identified nearly 60 species of birds in my own back yard. Buy yourself a bird identification book and you'll be hooked. It is so rewarding, relaxing, and enriching and as you feed God's creatures, you will also be feeding your soul. Have fun. It's the little things in life that matter the most.

kennykimdotcom said...

DJ I love it out there too. I want to spend some time there when there's nothing going on just to chill. :)

Jen Olsen said...

well....i love in I.F. and it's like 30 degrees here.

Love your work! You are such an inspiration!

Bobby Earle said...

Your place is like a heaven retreat!!!

Ginger Murray said...

Yes, pretty birds that fly into your house!