Friday, August 04, 2006

Nashville PUG!



I think I'm a southern boy at heart. I really love the south and how warm and friendly everyone is here. It's no wonder that there are so many OSPers down here and we had the PUG in the coolest little room that Alison Bynum setup for us with a coffee bar and Frappuccino drinks from Starbucks and it was just awesome...and then 15 or so went out to dinner afterwards and I love getting to know everyone - that is seriously my favorite part and I don't get to do it at all of the cities but because I'm staying here an extra day I was able to stay out late and see my wonderful friend Pepper Nix who just happened to be here for a wedding!

My new friend Sara D Harper just sent me this picture and I hope everyone else will send me more pics or post'em on your blog and send me a link so I can see'em and so I can keep up with what ya'll are doing! Blogs are awesome so please post up your links here!

Ok...I'm gonna go read and maybe hit the gym a little bit because this is my first day of not traveling since last Tuesday so I'm very excited to have some FREE time! :)

6 comments:

amynave said...

Did I hear you say "hit the gym"??????? Dude your gonna get sick:) LOL

|| davidjay || said...

You're probably right...I'll just read. Thanks for looking out for me.

:)

Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!! It's my aunt! :)
Yeah! TN ROCKS!!!! No wonder all the people in the music industry live there!!
Have fun!!

Jim Cook said...

DJ works out all the time -- at least that is what he told me! He even videos himself doing it!

http://davidjay.com/vcast/Oregon.mov

Anonymous said...

Aww!! It's my aunt!!
We were thinking of moving to TN for a while because we liked it soo much! but then I guess we wouldnt be having you visit us so much!;)
Have an awesome time!!

Shyla said...

Jim... That video is GREAT! DJ you crack me up!
I was homesick watching it though..
Yay for squeaky cheese!