Friday, August 18, 2006

Hawaii - Yea!

So after the final PUG at the Pictage Headquarters Amy Nave brought me back up to SB for a few hours of sleep and then me and Brett took off for Kona! Yea! God must've known exactly what I needed after the tour b/c this is incredible! :) I'm so excited to be here and I have to shoot a little bit today and tomorrow but then I have a couple of days to relax and read.

Here's a shot from the hotel room.

...and here's a couple of fun ones I snapped just after we landed...

8 comments:

K.C. said...

Ahh, HI dreamin. Enjoy yourself DJ.

Sarah Barlow said...

Um..DJ...from seeing that middle picture..you definitely need some sleep...lol!!
Have fun!!!

amynave said...

So beautiful:) You guys are gonna have sooo much fun:)

Don't forget to buy a coffee mug:) LOL

Liana said...

So sad I'm not there to teach u boyz how to hula. LOL. Enjoy your well-deserved R&R time ...sounds/looks like u need it :)

Jasmine said...

Get tan, eat a shaved ice, catch up on much needed rest, and HAVE FUN!! :)

Jessamyn Harris said...

wow! You do have a stock agency, right??? : )

Daniel J. Watkins said...

What?? You didn't take Amy Nave with you?? After all she's done for you...ARRRRGH!!

(Oh, BTW, St. Louisans like rest and relaxation...)

Deyl said...

so bummed i couldn't make it! eat some poi for me -eh bra? shootz!