Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Spirit!

Hey Everyone! I'm sure you noticed that my blog has changed a little bit and the reason is because we just launched an insanely cool feature inside of Showit Sites where you can have your blog or ordering page or anything else pop up right inside of your site! To see how it works click here and go to my website and then click on the "Blog" button in upper right!

When you go to my website you will also see that I made a few additions to show my Christmas spirit! lol...

Lots of others did some cool stuff with their sites as well. Like checkout what Playbox Studio did by using Showit Sites to add some snow fallign onto their homepage! So cool!

...and Nick Haskins from ShowitSitesDesigns added some cool tree ornaments to his site to give it some flair!

...and Studio 190 added a little ornament too. :) I love it.

12 comments:

Lydia said...

Very cool feature!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

What you guys are doing with Showit Sites is insane!... in a good way I mean. I've never seen anything like it.

BTW, the Spanish translation is almost done! Sweet!

mark davidson said...

nice hat! :-)

Bobby Earle said...

Freaking AWESOME feature, DJ!!!

jeramy sossaman said...

huh....that's pretty cool.

Valerie said...

Yay for Christmas spirit, all around! I like it!

~ crystal ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ crystal ~ said...

I think you should wear that hat on the next tour. :-)

Unknown said...

I am look into getting a showit site. They Rock!

Jayson said...

Hey DJ,

Loving the Show it sites. Is there a way to try it out for a month? I think it says $39 a month. Does it keep billing you if you sign up that way?

Sweet site man.

Heavenly Photography said...

Hey DJ,

I love this new feature you've created and have used it on my showit site, however, I do just want to point out one small glitch that I'm sure can be fixed but just thought I'd share:

Once you're on the blog from the website and click on an image to enlarge it, the image will come up but when you try to click on the "Back" button to return to the blog, it just goes back to the website. When you click on the Blog link again from the site to return to the blog, it only shows the enlarged image that had been clicked on previously.
I tried this on your blog as well and it did the same thing...perhaps you could speak to your technicians to fix this little issue...
Otherwise, it's an awesome idea -love it!!
Thanks so much!

cassandra-m said...

DJ...love your hat...You rock! Hope all is well.