Friday, August 22, 2008

Yea for Indi! FIND ME!


We had such a blast in Indi and we had another packed house.

We went out to dinner afterwards and it was wonderful to catchup with some old friends and make some new ones as well!

Also, if you haven't already checkout out all of Kenny Kim's photos from the Chicago show be sure to do that on his facebook page!

Now we are headed to NY for some fun before the meeting there on Monday!




...AND watch this video to find me and win $500 FREE Showit bucks!







7 comments:

Cathrine Bock said...

It was awesome having you...I learned way more at FTS than I had expected and I can't wait to apply it. Thanks so much!

Cathy and David Photography said...

Just wanted to say too that you were AWESOME, (even though Cat already commented. lol).

Kristen said...

Who found you? I went at 10 to 9 this morning and you were gone. It's a good thing because if I had to make a video of me finding you, it would have been ugly! Literally threw something on and ran out of the house.

Jason Coobs said...

Thanks for an amazing event DJ! It was awesome and so worth the drive from Louisville! My mind has been going non-stop thinking about how to apply it all! Keep rockin it!

me@brianmcguckin.com said...

GOTCHA DJ!!!

Kiera said...

DJ

It was so great meeting you. As a Mama with little ones, your message was just for me. Thank you for your sense of calm and humbleness as well.

PS McGuckin I'm so mad at you :o)

BROOKE said...

DJ- Thank you so much for coming to see us in Indianapolis!!! We always heard how wonderful you are and we weren't disappointed at all!!! We posted our first Show It slideshow yesterday and we're having a ton of fun with it!! THANK YOU!!!!! (And, yes----I'm reading, I'm reading!!!!) :) You're the best!!!