Saturday, August 02, 2008

Now we're in AZ!


We are back in the U.S. now after visiting Texas which was awesome! Our last stop was Dallas and it was so much fun and thanks everyone for packing in. We thought 100 people were coming but then tons signed up that day so there was standing room only which was cool.


To see more pics and videos go to the Free To Succeed Tour website! ...and one of the sweet things about Showit Sites is that I can send you a link directly to any page on the site so if you want to go directly to the Dallas pictures click here!

Then we spent a day in some really small town where we just hungout on the bus mostly. Jasmine and I tried going to a mall but it was really weird and depressing in there so we left and walked home. I did buy some connectors at Radio Shack for my new mic which I'm super stoked about.

Now we're in my hometown of AZ! ...and we're going to one of my favorite restaurants tonight that Todd and I used to go to all the time when we were in high school. They have the best french fries and tortilla soup (on certain days) and a cool clock but that's all the hints I'm giving you. These are not good things for my low cholesterol diet but I've been doing pretty good.

Don't melt,
DJ

6 comments:

Katherine said...

"We are back in the U.S. now after visiting Texas"? lol. Oh hunnie...no you DI'INT just type that! :P

Safe travels!

|| davidjay || said...

lol :) It's only out of my deep respect for Texas' independence.

Brandi Tejeda said...

LOL its like a whole other country huh? hehe! Its only funny because its true! :)

Melissa Jill :) said...

Hey David! Where's the bus parked tonight? I want to come check it out. Text me if you get this! 480.241.9762.

Kelly said...

That is sooo not cool!

Didn't you see any bumper stickers that said "Don't Mess With Texas".

Maybe it was the heat that made you feel like you were in Mexico!

grace said...

Thanks for visiting Texas and sharing with us! So you were talking about speed of service - it's an area where I need improvement. I still have to download photos from my p&s and email them to you. But thanks for always being so open and willing to share!