Monday, August 04, 2008

Beautiful morning


Beautiful morning, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

When I woke up this morning this was the view outside! Wow! It's so
beautiful outside and I'm super happy to be back by the ocean! There
is something so energizing about the crisp air and the water!

Also Allie came in today! Yea! It felt like forever since we'd been
together and she's gonna head up the coast with us. She just hops on
for the coastal cities!!!! :P

We don't have Kenny Kim anymore so please send in your photos from the
show in AZ and we'll add'em!

3 comments:

cu4photos said...

Oh, Please tell me Allie is coming to Orlando!!

Annemarie said...

All of you with your waterfront photos and comments....you're going to make me leave Texas!! :) Glad that you're all a little closer to home and get to see the ones that missed you most! Travel safe on the rest of the tour!

Ginger Murray said...

Wow... looks beautiful! That must be San Diego... I recognize the bridge! I sooo wish I lived on water. You're right-- there is something so great about it.