Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wow!

Speedy Service ROCKS!!!

This is unreal. I ordered 1000 prints yesterday (Saturday afternoon) and got an email confirmation TODAY - SUNDAY! That all 1000 had been printed and shipped already! Also...if you click through and are interested in signing up they are offering a discount for OSP members so click into the forum and check it out!

My friend Mike Larson says you have to "Be First or Be Forgotten" - so true! Delivering things quickly is key!

We also just got an order for Showit Web in Lithuania! That expands us into 42 different countries without ever advertising! ...and be on the lookout for our new Showit Books coming in the next couple of weeks. It's a FREE upgrade to Showit Web and it will allow your clients to order fine art books straight from your Showit Web show! Sweet!

4 comments:

Elena said...

You already had a client for Showit Web in Lithuania ;) nevertheless I'm glad that you have another one!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Be first or be forgotten...great quote...though I remember someone once said the second mouse to the mousetrap gets the cheese. ;)

Robin Dini Photography said...

right on! love my smug mug!

Mike Larson said...

Hey DJ, just catching up with your blog! I hope your doing well man! You are always first in SO many things, and inspiring to me to be better at being 1st. 1st however, i enjoy you as a friend. I've also learned if you don't put your marriage first, or your friends first, they will forget you as well. Have a blast and see you when your back on the left coast...