Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Becker - KIR


In Jasmine's presention she encourages people to KIR - Keep It Real and not be phonys and those of you who know Becker you know that he totally does that and when he likes something he lets us know and when he doesn't like something he lets us know. There's no [b][S] with Becker and so when I saw he posted up a review of the Free to Succeed Tour I was a bit nervous to hear what he had to say!

Click here
... check it out!

...and read everyone elses review on his B school blog in the comments section.

Rock on!
DJ

4 comments:

Carly said...

It's probably shameful to admit that this is the first time I've come across you (you can blame the fact that I'm from N.Ireland if you like!) but I've been on your website and reading through this website and wow have I been inspired!! Hopefully when I get over to the US for a holiday next year, I'm finding you on tour to hear you in person!

All the absolute best to you!!

cu4photos said...

LOL!! I love the [b][s]! That makes me laugh!

Cindy Lowe said...

It was a great seminar DJ! Thanks for coming out to SD!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

I like to keep it real, too. (Ask anyone...)

We're bummed your skipping the Show-Me state...seems to us the ShowIt guru would find the Show-Me state to be a nice fit. ;)