Monday, November 06, 2006

Sleepy Sarah - lol

Last night Max took us to Mortons for some good steaks and apparently George Straight was there....and tonight is the CMA awards in Nashville so the only rental cars were really little ones and I had a lot of work to do so I really didn't want to drive today but finding a limo service was even harder because I guess country music people took all the cars.

The concierge called 10 places but all the limos were going to the awards so I called around myself and found one and I'm so glad because I've been testing some new Showit stuff and that is way more fun than driving. Apparently Sarah is tired though - lol.

4 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

HEHE!! WOW!! um...I didnt think she would fall asleep with how LATE! she slept in;) lol

Sarah Renée said...

Man that looks soooo comfortable right now! I'm glancing over at my bed at the longing thought of sleeping!lol I'm so sad that it didn't work out with getting together last night but I hope next weekend works out!!! That'd pretty much make you AWESOME(with all capitals) DJ!!! :-P

Sarah Renée said...

Oh btw! Did you know he pics on my blog are mine?? :-D I've been havin sum fun with a camera lately... :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

You spoil that girl DJ!