Friday, November 17, 2006

Ah Sweet!

So here's a pic of the wonderful Kailee who I posted about below. :D

When I first found out that I had a picture of the wrong girl I was a bit nervous but then when Scott Bach hooked me up with the real Kailee I was happy again...and she's only 5 feet tall!

I remember when I was growing up I always wanted to stay small because I loved to hide (Remember I'm a Ninja so hiding is part of what I need to do) and the bigger I got the harder it was to find good hiding spots.

For those of you that are short is it awesome? I always wanted to be short.

8 comments:

amynave said...

Ya, I always wanted to be short too:) So funny because my sister wanted to be six foot and I wanted to be five feet, but instead I'm 5'9 and she's 5'5. Oh well:)

The Alpha Course said...

Oooooo - niiiiice!!

She's pretty.

Daniel J. Watkins said...

When I was growing up I wanted to be really fat. Thanks to those rebel entrepreneurial kids who sold Reese's Peanut Butter Cups out of their desk drawers, I have successfully realized one of my childhood dreams...

|| davidjay || said...

LOL Dan! I knew I should've franchised that business. It had so much potential!

Sarah Barlow said...

HAHA!! wow Dan...

I always thought I was going to be MUCH taller...but low and behold I stopped growing when I was twelve...
I think Oli is about to pass me up in height!! hehe!
Sometimes it's great to be short..especially when people treat you like it's a handicap!

Lloyd said...

Yes, short is awesome because I can still fit and play in the children's area at Ikea while my wife shops.

Anonymous said...

Wow Wa Wee Wa! She is nice!

|| davidjay || said...

Yes Borat - I agree. :)