Monday, October 30, 2006

Ha Ha!


Everybody always gives me a hard time because I book my travel arrangements so last minute. So of course being that I leave for New York tomorrow night I waited until today to get a hotel and since some of my friends were staying at the W in Times Square I wanted to stay there too but last night there was no availability but today there was so I called and booked my room and I'm very excited to stay there.

I typically like the Westin better than the W if I'm gonna be working but the W is fun and the W is where I got the idea for a business card that's punched.

All hotels in NY are pricey and they have so many hotels there you'd think they wouldn't cost so much. 4 nights at the W costs almost as much as a months rent. Gnarly.

Haha! As I was posting this Missy Carl just posted below that I was gonna be sleeping in a public restroom. :P

9 comments:

Deyl said...

The “W” in times square is hip man! The bar on the 3rd floor is pretty dope :)

Bring a jacket!

MelissaCarl said...

YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!

Chris Humphreys said...

eHopefully the public restroom would have been cheaper.

But actually don't do that....

I don't think restrooms get internet....

MelissaCarl said...

you better not steal my computer bag in the hallway again!

matt + angie sloan said...

we hope you have fun... nyc is awesome in the pre-wintertime!!! what a change from the heat wave in california right now.

amynave said...

Unbelievable. I totally called that one.

Kurt Hilmerson said...

I stayed at the W Times Square at PhotoPlus last year - it's such a great hotel and close to the subway.

Check out the bar on the 3rd floor early because it gets crowded!

John|Arcara{Photography} said...

are you going to the javitz show

Matthew J. Wagner said...

Yeah, you'll love it (the W). I had the chance to dip into that lounge in the lobby during an engagement shoot and came up with a really cool intimate shot. Check it out.