I just got home from a great weekend and am so happy to be home. There
were some weird things that happened this weekend and weird things
happen in my life all the time but I've been trying to do better about
taking time to think through them instead of just moving on so I'll be
sitting here watching the sunset with a glass of one of my new
favorite wines - Virgin Shiraz 2006 - thinking about it.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!
I thought this would bring a smile to your face. I'm not sure if you know all the "behind the scenes" of your Show It Sites... but here's a little tid bit from an "Add Page Layout" "Tweaked Bio" that I just ran into.
Top 5 reasons you should hire me (DJ) to be in your boy band:
1. I've traveled the country in my own tour bus
2. My hair always looks good (even when I forget my hair product while traveling)
3. I can hit 100% on vocals on expert on Rock Band while simultaneously playing Dance Dance Revolution.
4. Moms love me as much as teenage girls do.
5. I already have pin-up posters made of my self like the one above. I've already pre-autographed 5,000 of the 10,000 sitting in my basement.
I almost pee'd my pants!
Andrew was such a big help to me! Thank you!!!! What can I do to repay you or Andrew? Let me know and it's yours, well, unless it's a Bentley or something!
The city lights look beautiful. At least you have a peaceful place to come home to, so you have time to think. Such a blessing. And a glass of wine always helps the process (IMO, anyway, ha:)).
Post a Comment