Saturday, February 09, 2008

Surreal Moments

So I just had one of those surreal moments.

I just got back from shooting a wedding and I don't shoot a ton of weddings anymore but this one was incredible and I got to shoot it with some wonderful people which made it one of the most enjoyable weddings I've ever done

A good part of the day I spent just standing outside of the action and realizing what a blessing it is to be a wedding photographer. It is hard work but we certainly have a lot to be thankful for and I'll tell you more about the wedding tomorrow but now we are all over at my house and we're just enjoying hanging out here at the Freedom House enjoying the view and good wine. Life is good.

and to top it off we are now playing lazer tag! So fun!!!

Until tomorrow...

7 comments:

sergeibelski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Would love to see some photographs and hopefully there would be some video footage as well.. Great job DJ!

I'm Kristen said...

you stole my playlist.

Allyson Magda Photography said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes I come home from weddings and just feel SOOO blessed by what has just taken place - and I got paid to be there!

bbherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bbherman said...

bohlingers love it, bohlingers love you, bohlingers love it all!
ps - where is the slideshow?

Daniel J. Watkins said...

this comment has not been removed by the author. (yet)